8.09.2012

Let's get started

Dress - Topshop Maternity, Hat - Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses - Rayban



The last time I've been writing a blog was about 5 to 6 years ago... Going back to it is not as easy as we could think xD  But studying at London College of Fashion last year made me realised how important medias - including blogs! - are important today, even more in the area I'm aspiring to work. I am for now in stand by for work or studies because of a little baby growing up inside me at the moment :)  But I hope I'll be able to go back to UAL to study in 2013! For now I'll try to share my interests with you as often as possible.


* * *

La dernière fois que j'ai écris un blog c'était il y a bien 5-6 ans... Pas facile de s'y remettre xD  Mais étudiant a London College of Fashion l'année dernière j'ai réalisée a quel point les médias (blogs inclus!) sont devenus importants aujourd'hui, encore plus dans le domaine que j'aspire a travailler. Je suis pour le moment en quelque sorte en pause au niveau travail ou études due a une petit bebe grandissant a l'intérieur de moi :)  Mais j'espère pouvoir retourner étudier a l'Université d'Art de Londres en 2013! Pour le moment j'essaierais de partager mes intérêts avec vous aussi souvent que possible.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love this snap! It is absolutely breathtaking! I think you should blow it up and show your little one when he or she is born so that they may see how lovely their mamma was while they were on board! Good luck with the blogging! It is fun! You'll get back into it, I'm sure!

    Following you with GFC! Come visit me!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete